|Photos : Stéphanie Mausset|
A few days are enough to visit Venice. We spent three days strolling about in the streets of Venice, enjoying the beautiful sun of december and struggling against the cold air getting into cafes like cafe Florian on San Marco place.
Famous places like the Rialto bridge, the campanile or San marco place are simply beautiful.
About the romantic cliché, it's true, Venice is the romantic city but on condition that you don't pay attention to the bulk of tourists permanently hanging around !
The aim of this website is to offer you a virtual visit of Venice.
Categories of photos:
- Colors of Venice: Mainly dedicated to Burano island where everything is coloured.
- Venice in black and white: To show how Venice is beautiful, even in black and white.
- Famous places of Venice: Famous places of Venice are known worldwide. You'll find places like San Marco basilica, Rialto bridge, the campanile, Danieli hotel...
- Venice gondolas: One of the main symbols of Venice are the gondolas that's why we dedicated a full part to this awkward means of transportation.
- Close shots of Venice: Details of gondolas decoration or pigeons of San Marco place.